Title: Mobile QA Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX
? Our Client is seeking Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer.
? The Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer will be involved in building and testing our White Label Mobile Apps thru JSON on both iOS and Android Platform.
? This individual is accountable for performing quality assurance duties throughout the life of a project by evaluating and testing information systems products/services to ensure each are meeting company standards involving quality, performance, accuracy and end-user requirements.
? The candidate is expected to be a self-starter with a high ability to quickly comprehend technical concepts and willingness to take charge and seek out answers even when given minimal instruction and guidance.
? Besides expertise in mobile testing and automation, candidates will need good communication skills
? Must be able to communicate with internal teams efficiently, while also being able to articulate technical matters in written form.
? The Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer will be critical in helping to develop and document mobile testing standards.
? This will involve a lot of communication/involvement at both a technical level, and with various business teams throughout Client.
Experience and Skills:
- 5 or more years of Quality Assurance experience of which, 2 or more years of experience in testing Native and/or White Label Mobile Applications in both iOS and Android platforms.
- Experience in creating and executing mobile automation scripts thru tools, such as Appium, SOASTA Touch Test.
- Ability to test Application, UI, interruption and networking related functionalities of the Apps using actual devices and cloud instances, such as SOASTA Remote test kit.
- Experience working in an Agile SDLC environment.
- Ability to concentrate on detail while understanding the big picture.
- Ability to contribute and collaborate in a team environment.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and during transition between projects.
- Ability to think outside the box when writing test scenarios and as an end user.
- Database knowledge: SQL, Database Structure
- Programming knowledge: Java script
? 4years of College/Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Systems (Work experience/knowledge may override educational requirements).