The Mobile Architect provides technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions. As a Mobile Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs.
- Defining the overall technical architecture and strategy for the mobile application that is envisioned with the customer
- Preparing technical solution, architecture documents and artifacts
- Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Enforce development best practices and ensure the quality delivery of end-to-end mobile solutions
- Provide mentorship to development teams
- Experience or willing to learnmobile DevOps, automated testing, and analytics
- Work with customer stakeholders to provide some technical and thought leadership
- Willingness to travel potentially up to 35% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- iOS and Android application development experience
- Familiarity with delivery of apps to the Google Play Store & Apple App Store.
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobiletechnologies
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS and Android.
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, mobile, and enterprise in mobile application integration
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with one or more of Objective-C, Swift, Java
Job ID 2018-4291