Job Title: Mobile Architect
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: Permanent role
Shape the mobile strategy and road map for the development and deployment of a portfolio of mobile applications through collaboration with business stakeholders.
Establish strategic relationships with development partners and oversee development through deployment. Seek opportunities to maximize business value utilizing the mobile platform through industry research and staying abreast of mobiletechnology trends.
- Develop a mobile strategy and road map for the development and deployment of an innovative portfolio of customer facing and departmental mobile applications.
- Establish development platform recommendations.
- Establish strategic relationships with mobile development partners.
- Work within cross functional teams to facilitate the development of the functional and technical requirements.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and ensure that mobile platforms meet business unit requirements.
- Provide project management oversight of the development and deployment of the mobile applications.
- Research competitive food services industry solutions, cross industry uses, mobile trends and potential business alliances and provides recommendations for potential innovative use cases.
- Provide expertise to the Enterprise Architects for the development of internally focused mobile applications.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related analytical field.
- Minimum of seven (7) years Information Technologyexperience including a minimum of three (3) years mobile development experience.
- Demonstrated success defining, developing and launching mobile applications and mobile web applications on both the iOS and Androidmobile platforms.
- Requires creative, independent thinking and strong business acumen in recommending solutions on an ROI basis.
- Broad range of experience with mobile development platforms and mobile developmental methods and approaches.
- Demonstrated experience with third-party vendor management.
- Ability to effectively think strategically and operate tactically.
- Demonstrated influence and negotiation skills.
- Self- motivated, curious, creative and passionate about emerging technology.
- Demonstrates a high level of emotional intelligence including the ability to manage emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships effectively.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Evidence of effective project management principals and methodologies including an “Agile” methodology for application development.
- Highly developed written, verbal, and presentation communication skills that effectively articulates complex technical concepts to a diverse and, at times, non-technical audience at all levels in the organization.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- PM Certification