Title: Mobile Architect
Location: Boston, MA
Full Time Role
Why Is This Role Critical?
As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for designing, building and delivering innovative new products to market. What you build will be used by millions of users worldwide.
You will own the Digital Health product architecture. You will see the "big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. Your focus on lean software practices and delivering quality products will be critical in the success of Digital Health and our mission of transformation. You will be making a real difference in making healthcare more efficient, safer and more effective.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Innovation, prototyping & development:
- Be a key member of a software development team working to rapidly develop and iterate on new product concepts for mobile apps and smart devices.
- Adopt a lean start-up approach to building and testing a minimum viable product. Implement an early feedback loop to enable continuous learning and iteration for ventures, products and services. Leverage the relevant capabilities of Client to accelerate delivery
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Own and be responsible for Digital Health software architecture
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Assist in defining best practices and building our culture of continuous improvement
Your keys to success
- Proven experience as software architect
- 10+ years of experience building enterprise-quality software.
- Ability to work in a startup-like, fast-paced environment
- Experience with agile, lean practices and methodologies
- Experience with C#, .NET
- Experience with Xamarin
- Experience with Azure
- Past experience with Healthcare, Health applications, Digital Health
- Experience with regulated environments. Experience with HIPAA
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Results-oriented: Track record of delivering enterprise-grade software