At Sanofi ITS, within the Mobile Apps Factory, we believe that we can make a strong contribution to the company by providing smart engaging mobile products for patients, healthcare professionals, caregivers and employees. To that end, we discover, design, develop and deliver mobile apps with a deep attention to details, a real understanding on our customer's needs, a deep dive in their behaviors and context, and a strong commitment to solve the right problems with creativity, smartness and the right technology. We are not only a delivery unit. We help in designing and discovering new digital products, in bringing them to life and in making them grow. We are accountable in crafting sustainable software for the company, with a true collaborative mindset and a desire to bring the best solutions for the people who need it. The Mobile Apps Factory team is part of the ITS Innovation Global Solution Center, where we craft and partner with companies to define the future digital solutions that will support the company digital transformation.
In order to extend our current service offer, we’d like to welcome a trainee whose main topic of interest will be related to mobile apps development. The position will report to the mobile apps Americas hub leader and will be based in Toronto, Canada at less than two hours away from Niagara Falls.
Main activities will be as follow:
- Participate to the development of native mobile apps on IOS (Swift) and Android (Java) in an Agile environment.
- Assist the internal teams in mobile apps auditing and code review
Education And Experience
- 3rd grade student in computer engineering
- Personal Experience in mobile software product development.
- Good level of command in English; ability to speak French is also an asset.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Managing & working in a global / multi-cultural environment.
Core competencies :
- Attention to details, Team work, Fun
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communications as well as an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuade others, and gains understanding, including to non-tech people.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Innovative, forward-looking for new or alternative concepts and solutions to provide better and more effective solutions to the company.
- Ability to establish positive relationship with both internal and external partners; able to work in networked organizational structure; a team player.
Technical experience :
- Hands-on Experience in native iOS or Android development.
- Demonstrable knowledge of object oriented programming (ie: Java, Objective-C/C/C++/C#, Swift).
- Familiarity with open source and application platforms.
- Bug free !
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub, Continuous Integration, Design Patterns, Concurrent Programming, and Persistence frameworks.