POSITION SUMMARY: A hands-on C# developer with talent for developing and maintaining code with advanced knowledge of SOAP Web Services and Restful Web Services.
- Developing, maintaining and supporting WCF / MS SQL based solutions for enterprises Internet/intranet sites.
- Gathers and analyzes requirements.
- Programs all or selected components of applications.
- Documents components and applications.
- Develops automation techniques to enable testing of applications and handles client support inquiries.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends new Internet tools and applications for use in assigned responsibilities.
- Multi-task across several ongoing projects and daily duties of varying priorities as required.
- Work closely with customers and business owners.
- Works closely with architects to ensure proper system design, and ensures highest quality implementations from design through QA to production.
- May lead and direct the work of others acting as a mentor to junior programmers/analysts.
EDUCATION: B.A. or B.S. required. Computer Science or equivalent .
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of related experience in Microsoft Technologies
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and professionally, verbally and in writing. Adhere to and support Agile/Scrum software delivery process. Strong accountability and results orientation.
Position Type Full Time - Regular City Medford State Massachusetts Country United States