Digital Mobile Development Leader for iOS & Android Mobile Engineering is responsible for leading a team of mobile software engineers, focused on modern iOS and Android development of Citizens Bank phone apps. This role will be responsible for monitoring and managing team performance, velocity and individual team member development. The successful candidate will be deeply hands-on technical, working as a senior individual contributor to the teams efforts when needed, and will provide front-line engineering and people management.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Drive technical development and support of our mobile product
- Develop and deliver a class leading mobile product
- Build/Manage/Grow a high performing team of iOS engineers
- Provide guidance to technology partners on complexity and delivery estimates
- Provide iOS team guidance on code reviews, branching strategy, and release coordination
- 5-8 years strong technical experience in web and mobile app technologies
- Experience in mobile programming languages (Swift and Objective-C), Java and Android SDK, and an expert in iOS development platforms
- Strong background in continuous delivery environments where repeatable processes are highly automated.
- Some exposure to Mobile UI Frameworks like Backbase and React Native or Flutter.
- Must have strong experience in debugging, code coverage, code analyzer / profiler and unit testing tools
- Expertise in architecting, designing and developing highly scalable large scale and available applications
- Ability to lead, inspire, and motivate teams through effective communication
- Strong focus on security of the channel and any customer data
- Well versed in real-time networking, mobile network issues, concurrency and threading
- Experience with integrations with 3rd party API's to provide value to our customers.
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor's degree required or 10-15 years IT/related Experience in lieu of Degree