plication Developer, you will work with the experienced team of engineers, business analysts, database and web developers and product managers at Wynn toimplement dynamic data driven websites and mobile applications. You will design and develop mobile apps using React Native and native app development for iOS and Android platform and help build and support internal systems for business needs.
Roles and responsibilities for the Mobile Application Developer:
- Proficient in building cross platform native applications with React Native Framework
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Work with the business and 3rd party vendors to conceptualize and implement custom designs
- Translates business requirements into solutions using enterprise architecture design patterns
- Participate in scoping, estimating and risk management efforts
- Plan and implement a development and production-hosting environment, which optimizes performance, availability and security
- Maintain overall responsibility for mobile application development and deployment
- Develop and execute end to end integration and unit test cases
- Participate in peer code reviews and conduct code reviews at various stages in the development process
- Ensure team process to enter and track implementation information including workitems, tasks and issue management in JIRA
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experiences and qualifications
- Proficient in application design and development for iOS using Objective-C and Android using Java
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with multithreading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience with frontend state management
- Proficiency using git
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
- Must be good at debugging application issues.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze programming logic coding problems and develop solutions within existing parameters
- 5+ years’ experience as a Mobile Developer
- Must be 21 years of age or older
The ideal candidate will possess the following performance and personal characteristics:
- A passion for demonstrating the art of the possible in terms of how data and technology enable world-class customer experiences and drive customer loyalty.
- Track record of success influencing without direct authority and balancing between competing priorities while remaining flexible and creative.
- Strong ability to build and strengthen team engagement and align resources tostrategy, key tactics and measures; proven ability to establish clear aligned goals and objectives with a timely feedback loop.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work up, down and across organizational levels. The ideal candidate will have a direct, but tactful communication style.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to assess current practices, identify opportunities for improvement, build consensus and drive the implementation of related changes.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline with an information technology focus or equivalent experience