We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer with experience developing native applications on both of the major platforms: iOS and Android. Our native application main codebase uses react-native but we are looking for someone that can bring their native experience to the table to drive integration with more native functionalities.
- Lead, support, and collaborate in planning, development, testing, and delivery/deployment of solid, structured, and standards-compliant code.
- Understand the scope, project goals, and requirements, and provide input towards practical solutions, innovations, and time estimation.
- Participate in ideation sessions, workshops, and road-mapping, contributing a perspective on improved production and development approaches, tools, and techniques.
- Bring a perspective to the team that blends design sensibilities with the practicalities of mobile application engineering.
- Collaborate in strategic planning of mobile apps, assessing opportunities for driving innovation from a development perspective.
- Test, refactor, and optimize code to achieve the best performance, and strive for flawless and bug-free deliverables by making quality assurance a top priority.
- Follow industry best practices, and coding standards developed by MaintainX and contribute to internal and external knowledge sharing.
- Understand our customers business, their needs, and the technical opportunities and challenges that exist within their industries.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in native mobile development for iOS and Android, more specifically with Objective-C, Swift, Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with CocoaPods and Gradle.
- Experience with XCode and Android Studio.
- Experience in mobile-first responsive and adaptive development working within a team dynamic, delivering pixel-perfect mobile design and experiences.
- Salary ranges dependant on experience levels.
- A degree or diploma in mobile development, computer science or a related field preferred but not required.
- Good spoken and written English skills.
Extra considerations for candidates with the following
- Experience with Git
- Experience with mobile performance profiling tools
- Experience developing mobile applications for wearables
- Experience with C/C++
- Ability to translate technical requirements into elegant code solutions
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Work in Agile/Scrum teams
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts and software
- Self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation
- Professionalism and integrity
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Complete group insurance package, including dental and vision.
- Work directly with Founding Team members