Role: Mobile Applications Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
• Around 9+ years of experience in developing iOS (iPhone, iPad) applications using Xcode IDE
• iOS Native development experience in SWIFT, Objective-C, Xcode
• Strong proficiency in SWIFT, Objective -C
• Ability to integrate Restful APIs with the mobile app
• Strong knowledge on SQL Server, SQL Lite
• Expert experience building in complex native mobile applications that successfully shipped to customers
• Knowledge of native mobile design patterns (iOS) and experience building sleek, high performance user interfaces.
• Formulate solution approach to mobile solutions based on scope and objectives
• Conduct detailed "Risk Assessment" for solution in scope to determine the feasibility of successful implementation of the planned solution
• Act independently, or lead a group of technical contributors, while maintaining top level responsibility for detailed solution analysis and design during business capture and proposal development
• Validate existing architectures and makes recommendations for improvements
• Proactively identify opportunities for integrating modernarchitecture patterns and emerging technical solutions into the current design
• Foster innovative solution brainstorming sessions with internal staff and provides collaborative innovation strategy sessions with customer technical and business stakeholders that results in the creation of modernised solutions
• Create technology assessments to evaluate and select future technical solutions
• Lead the creation and execution of test plans, strategies, and communications (e.g. requirement trace-ability, test scripts, test data requirements, defect management)
• Oversee the management of solution plan, solution approach, digitalRisk Assessment, and other solution documents
• Client facing meetings and documenting key decisions and action items
• Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• Experience working on a team in a large development group.
• Masters or a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ElectricalEngineering or related disciplines.
• Help ensure work products are delivered on-schedule while complying with best practices and standards
• Recommend /drive improvements to the development tooling and processes to improve code quality and speed to market, which includes continuous integration.
• Directly resolve or assist with addressing any issues / problems with development and production environments / tools
Strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, presentation) with the ability to easily and effectively interact and negotiate with business stakeholders