Mobile Application Developer III
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Install, document and maintain computer applications.
- Assist in analysis of interacting systems to ensure changes made to one system will not impact other systems. Work closely with the Business Analyst to ensure proper documentation of requirements.
- Prepare technical specifications, run books, and other system and programming documentation in accordance with internal standards.
- Provide training to users and knowledge transfer to Support and Operations personnel related to changes to systems.
- Work with Quality Analysts to ensure changes are thoroughly tested before release. Write unit tests for new code. Assist with the diagnosis of problematic applications and system testing.
- Stay informed of advances and pertinent changes in software development techniques and technologies. Perform other related duties as assigned by Management.
- A four-yeardegree in Information Technology or related field, along with 5-7 years of experience is required.
- Experience with a portfolio of projects using related technologies.
- Must have an understanding of building fully automated unit tests.
- Good written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- More experienced applicants will be considered and salary will be commensurate with experience.