Do you view problems as opportunities and feel pride with the completion of a task “owned” from start to finish?
As a Bit-Wizards’ Software Engineer, you will work with other engineers of the highest caliber to engineer exciting, effective solutions for each client. If you can build and manage relationships with customers and co-workers, focus on the details of every task, as well as explore and master new technologies while having fun, you will fit in well at Bit-Wizards!
This position is full-time and is located within our office in beautiful Fort Walton Beach, FL.
- Work well in a collaborative team environment but also be self-managed and autonomous
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain highly-visible, feature-rich applications
- Take ownership of projects and drive them through to completion thoroughly and efficiently
- Optimize solutions for performance and scalability
- Actively participate in training and growth activities
- Possess the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical studies
- Minimum 2 years of experience building feature-rich, quality mobile applications and features
- Proficiency in C#, and cross-platform mobile application development
- Experience with Visual Studio and Microsoft tools
- History of working with version control systems such as Git or VSTS
- Prior experience interfacing with clients and/or product owners
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and proven ownership thinking/mentality.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple areas of responsibilities
- Proactive, customer-focused with a passion for web, mobile, and emerging technologies
- Microsoft Developer Certification(s)
- Kentico or other Content Management Systems
- Working knowledge of Xamarin
- Experience developing solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Experience publishing mobile applications to iOS or Google Play app stores
- Implementing Unit Testing into applications
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Continuous Integration and automated build and deployment processes