Axtria is looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing global team. People are our biggest perk! Our transparent and collaborative culture offers chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Axtria Institute, our in-house university, offers the best training in the industry and an opportunity to learn in a structured environment. A customized career progression plan ensures every associate is setup for success and able to do meaningful work in a fun environment. We want our legacy to be the leaders we produce for the industry. Will you be next?
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer, one who welcomes engineering and sustenance tasks. The primary focus for this position will be to implement new user interfaces and features, automated unit, and integration tests. S/He will collaborate with our team, share knowledge and advice about application architecture and the latest mobile technologies.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems-Writing clean, readable, and testable code-Working with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Writing high-quality well-organized code.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Degree in Technology, Engineering, Computer Applications, Computer Sciences or similar.
- Extensive knowledge about end-to-end mobile app development
- Deep knowledge of any of, React Native or Ionic.
- Proficiency with writing automated tests --Familiarity with the JSON format-Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Familiarity with PhoneGap/Cordova development/plugins is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app.
- Familiarity with Git-Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with salesforce mobile SDK and salesforce API preferred.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences