$80K — $100K *
AssureCare® is a leading provider of integrated population care management software for healthcare and human services organizations. For nearly two decades, we have served the healthcare industry. Our technology solutions enable organizations to improve quality and dramatically reduce costs by making care management processes more efficient. Our sole business focus is to provide our customers with technology that facilitates positive outcomes for the member, the care team, and the organization.
AssureCare® is seeking a Mobile Application Developer (Xamarin) to work closely with our design and development teams to design, develop, test and maintain mobile applications using Xamarin forms.
A Mobile Application Developer (Xamarin) would be responsible for but not limited to the following:
· Participate in system design, development, testing, and deployment
· Design, develop, test and maintain mobile applications using Xamarin Forms with C# for iOS, Android & Windows platforms.
· Development of custom controls and renders for each platform with Xamarin Forms.
· Work collaboratively with design & development teams on a daily basis
Skills / Qualifications:
· Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience with mobile app development for Xamarin & Xamarin Forms (iOS, Android & Windows)
· Professional experience with JSON, XAML/XML, and Web Services
· Professional experience with technical design, mobile application architectures, design patterns, and UI/UX concepts
· Knowledge of the MVVM design pattern
· Capability of translating business requirements into changes to application screens and procedures
· Ability to quickly learn and understand internal systems, procedures and methodologies.
· Excellent communication and analytical skills
· Certified Xamarin Developer is a plus.
· Experience with other mobile development languages such as Swift, Objective C, Kotlin, Java, .Net is a plus.
· Experience with healthcare field is a plus
· Experience with SQL scripts and stored procedures is a plus
· Experience with C# and the .NET Framework version 4.5+ a plus
· Experience with HTML5 and Angular 2+ a plus
· Experience developing Web services/REST API's a plus
· Ability to work individually and as part of the team in a fast-paced Agile environment
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred; equivalent work experience in related field will be considered
Valid through: 12/16/2020