The Mobile App Product Manager is responsible for leading the ideation, design, user experience, and constant improvement of the Gold's Gym Member App. In collaboration and alignment with app developers, marketing, and other stakeholders within the company, s/he will innovate and execute new product initiatives while engaging current app users, our Gold's Gym Members.
- Work with development team to help guide feature development.
- Work closely with development to build a sequenced backlog that aligns with business priorities and member needs.
- Prioritize resources appropriately across various projects, juggling current customer needs with longer-term product roadmap needs (weighing, balancing, and communicating the tradeoffs, as needed).
Product UX Design:
- Supply design work needed for the app, i.e. new feature designs, user experience/user interface sequences, and other feature mock ups.
- Drive product features through entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration.
- Become the expert in our category. Conduct competitor app research to inform needed future product enhancements.
- Create product roadmap that takes into consideration user feedback, member needs, and company interests.
- Perform product user behavior research and competitive analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction. Perform quantitative analysis on features' performance and find opportunities for optimization.
- Mobile UX/UI Design skills: 3+ years of experience designing app interfaces for both iOS and Android. Advanced Photoshop skills essential.
- Ability to blend creative and technical skills to create an optimal product.
- Consumer focused: Experience working with digital products at scale via direct customer relationship with end-users.
- Knowledge of Marketing tactics, such as in-app copy, push notifications, in-app messaging, e-mails, and other app promotional materials helpful.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Experience acting as a meeting/session facilitator in a product setting.
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) software development environment.
- Bachelor's Degree required.