We invite you to join Intel as part of the Intel's Communication and Devices Group (iCDG). We are a global team of passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver innovative and state of the art wireless experiences into the market, including Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) and Location, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Wireless Gigabit (WiGig) and more.
Together, we are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader in the delivery of exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G Next generation Wearable and IoT solutions and other world-class wireless connectivity technologies and products.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the technical definition of next generation RFIC's for cellular wireless communication
- Requires working in an interdisciplinary field of engineering that focuses on design of complex engineering systems over their life cycles
- Definition of advanced architecture principals and RF systems covering all ingredients from the antenna to the digital interface
- Work closely with circuit designers, software developers, and verification engineers to implement best in class RF and mmWave solutions
- Modelling and simulating RF lineups and impairments to properly define block level specifications in order to meet system level requirements
- The successful candidate should have a solid understanding of cellular standards, be able to budget RF impairments and level plans, and capable of negotiating with other teams for features and deliveries
What we offer you:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and build a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As the 7th largest global company in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive and boredom-free environment, where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, or Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corp.).
- We provide unique benefits that cater to your needs: flexible work hours, private medical plan, travel medical care, life and disability insurance.
- We encourage working hard, but also playing hard! Intel employees are eligible for creative perks such as special recreation activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more.
MSEE or equivalent PhD desirable with 5 years experience in the following:
- RF circuit design, cellular chipset development, RF impairment modelling, RF chain lineup analysis, RF partitioning, RF link budget analysis, and signal processing
- 2yrs experience designing mmWave circuits or systems
- 2+ years experience using Cadence design tools, Momentum, ADS, and/or Matlab
- Experience with multiple antenna arrays and beamforming is desirable
- Demonstrated innovation through publications and/or patents