Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12+ months
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
- 5years or more in project management skills
- 5years project planning experience, including effort estimation on technical tasks and resource allocation
- 5years?experienceworking withrisk management, including risk triggers and managing risks to project plan tasks
- 2years of Medicaid or Commercial health care delivery experience
- 2years of project management experience in system development for Medicaid or Commercial Healthcare payer systems
- Ability to create and document key project management documents and artifacts
- Business Analysis experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner Certification
- Bachelor?s Degree or Higher
- Healthcare business operations
- Data interfaces and data conversion project experience