Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race. The M Life Experience Manager is responsible for overseeing the development, execution, and sustainability of M life improvement initiatives in support of the properties’ overall guest experience strategy. This person will respond, analyze and report on guest feedback data, proactively identify needs and issues, develop recommendations, and manage the implementation of solutions with property operating teams in order to enhance the delivery of loyalty programs and improve the guest experience.
- Evaluate trends in key performance indicators and facilitate cross-departmental accountability for achievement of goals (e.g., internal shops, guest surveys, and M life enrollment rates, etc.).
- Collaborate with departments to create actionable insights to improve performance in key M life metrics.
- Analyze data and make necessary recommendation to improve M life and the guest experience.
- Responsible for coordination of internal communication of KPI’s, Guest Feedback and M life program developments across all property divisions (e.g., back-of-house signage, team updates, employee events, and departmental meetings).
- Assist in implementing M life and service standard programs.
- Champion and coordinate all M life-related initiatives at the property level.
- Serve as the liaison for corporate teams including Loyalty Marketing, Partnership Marketing, and Training Administration at the property.
- Work closely with M life Internal Marketing to ensure constant communication and collaboration on all M life initiatives at the corporate and property level.
- Serve as an internal service consultant and subject matter expert on M life.
- Serve on property service committees to communicate and advocate M life focus and accountability.
- Ensure administration and execution of M life training and development programs.
- Ensure M life and service standard related policies and procedures are being properly followed.
- Act as a liaison to address guest complaints regarding M life (e.g., social media, guest relations, surveys).
- Facilitate and develop M life and Guest Experience training and communicate new procedures to property.
- Provide ongoing communication to and support property President and/or CFO.
- Perform all other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in hospitality management, business, marketing, or loyalty program.
- At least 3 years of experience within the gaming/hospitality industry.
- Excellent customer skills.
- Have interpersonal skill to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 3 or more years of experience monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on guest/customer feedback
- Familiarity with fundamental brand marketing, advertising, and promotional concepts.
- Experience managing several complex projects simultaneously.
- Experience with gaming and/or hotel IT systems (e.g., Patron, Opera).
- Experience in event planning/organization.
- Experience with M life or another loyalty program.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.