$100K — $150K *
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
· Develop production, qualification and characterization test programs for RF/mixed signal connectivity devices on state of the art Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
· Test development from design kick-off to production release
· Debug design and process related yield and performance problems
· Develop new DFT concepts and test techniques to improve test efficiency and reduce cost of test
· Masters or Bachelor of Science degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of experience
· Strong communication and problem solving skills
· Self-driven, able to take ownership and initiative
· Strong programming background (C++, Java or Python)
· Travel approximately 10% of your time
· Fluent in English
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Valid through: 2/16/2021