Microchip Technology Incorporated is a leading supplier of field-programmable embedded control solutions by delivering a broad spectrum of innovative microcontrollers, analog, mixed-signal and security products, wired and wireless connectivity products, related non-volatile memory products and Flash-IP solutions.
Product validation development and test engineer:
- Lead new product development team and report progress.
- Prepare overall project, validation, characterization, qualification and materials control plans.
- Prepare bench setups to validate and characterize silicon and track project tasks to completion.
- Develop test hardware and software solutions.
- Drive silicon debug and qualification activities.
- Work with the factory to implement sound test solutions.
- Analyze, report data and prepare validation and characterization reports.
- Ensure devices are manufacturable and properly setup in Microchip systems.
- Support products releases to factories to meet or exceed corporate KPIs (Key Product Indicators)
- Address and resolve post production release issues and support cost reduction and capacity improvement.
10+ years product, test or validation engineering.
Demonstrated project leadership skills
Proven track record.