Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits Design Engineer
Less than 5 years experience • Business Services
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Essential Duties of the Position:
A successful applicant works as part of a development team consisting of 4 to 6 designers on a CMOS integrated circuit design. They also interact daily within a group of 10 to 20 designers to supports 3 to 4 concurrent chip developments. Their job is to develop mixed signal integrated circuit designs that can achieve the unique and demanding applications Teledyne sensors support. Specifically this includes architecturetrades and definition, modelling and analysis, schematic capture, circuit simulation, layout and physical design, design debug and verification, at individual sub-blocks, or top level integration. They are relied on to bring forward innovations in IP, IP-reuse, and strongly encouraged to improve workflows and efficiencies through active participation in brain storming and peer reviews.
- Strong technical background in electricalengineering with experience in mixed mode integrated circuit design desired
- Resolves a wide range of technical issues in imaginative as well as practical ways
- Knowledge of CMOS design tools such as Cadence, Mentor, Synopsis
- Advanced computer proficiency, fluent in Microsoft Office Suite, familiar with Linux OS, capable of scripting and coding rudimentary shell or batch scripts.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in ElectricalEngineering or related field with one (1) to five (5) years of related work experience using CMOS design processes and techniques. New graduates with strong CMOS background are also considered.