eq. ID: 98363
Micron Technology, Inc. is looking for a Mixed Signal Circuit Design engineer to be a part of a design team targeting critical circuits common to all DRAM related memory products. In this position, you will be responsible for the development, design, optimization, verification, and fan out of these circuits to all DRAM related projects at Micron. Use of both analog, and digital CMOS design skills needed to work on the various circuits you would be responsible for.
Also, responsible for working with Product Engineering to verify silicon performance vs simulation performance of circuits you design. Some of the circuits we target are I/O's, voltage regulators, generators, amplifiers, oscillators, pumps, translators, repair related circuits, DLL, PLL and standard control logic. You will also work with our Process Integration and Transistor Modeling personnel in designing the circuits to be used on Micron's next leading edge process node.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Both analog and digital design and simulation experiencerequired
- Past circuit debug experience through Product Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proficiency with UNIX and CADENCE design environment (Simulation, Schematic entry, SPF extraction)
- Experience with circuit verification and optimization including layout verification and parasitic extractions of the circuits
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to other design peers both verbally and written
- The ability to work independently and in teams
- Understanding of device physics and basic CMOS processing techniques preferred
- Experience with PERL (or otherscriptinglanguage), a plus
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Multi-tasking ability is a must for a Basestd circuit designer as we work with all product types (commodity, mobile, graphics) and product teams in parallel with silicon validation efforts
A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in ElectricalEngineering.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.