One Mission Society is an international missions organization dedicated to making disciples of Jesus Christ around the world. With ministry in more than 70 countries, One Mission Society seeks to empower local Christians to follow Christ and make disciples. We’re passionate about seeing the Great Commission fulfilled, and we’re looking for teammates who excel in their fields and want to use their gifts and abilities for Kingdom impact. As a missions investment advisor, you’ll play a critical role in helping OMS ministries and missionaries transform lives around the world.
Create and implement OMS development activities within assigned geographic area to generate funding and maintain relationships for the ministries of One Mission Society and our national partners and programs.
Work focus includes developing current donors and expanding the OMS donor base with new donors.
- Identify and cultivate friends from your assigned existing donors, as well as utilizing your personal and professional spheres of influence to expand the OMS donor base in your region.
- Qualify and implement a moves management system of a donor portfolio of at least 200 names (individuals, strategic churches, businesses, etc.) with emphasis on developing major gifts, and utilizing OMS ministry networks to regularly expand your list.
- Represent the ministry regionally, including but not limited to speaking to various groups and individual leaders and business organizations.
- Prepare annual goals, including activities which help to achieve specific fund raising targets, in consultation with the VP of Development.
- Passion for partnering
- Excellent networking skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the area of fund development and advancement is ideal