Job Duties and Responsibilities
ManTech is seeking a TS/SCI cleared Mission Systems Analyst to provide systems analysis, mission integration, and advanced administrative project support to the Joint Space Operations Center(JSpOC), Vandenberg Air Force Base (VAFB), CA location.
• Possess working knowledge of System Change Forms process for JSpOC/614 AOC mission system upgrades and/or modifications, Air Force Deficiency Identification/Reporting/Resolution, and knowledge of the Cheyenne Mountain Air Station Message Processor (CMP) system Operational Acceptance Panel policies.
• Provide administrative actions as needed in support of mission and system integration
• Maintain situational awareness of scheduled operations, test, and integration activities for the JSpOC/AOC to successfully de-conflict activities.
• Provide updates as necessary reflecting prioritized needs, status, and/or issues in regards to the 614 AOC weapon system and mission systems.
• Maintain updates regarding upcoming and on-going integration activities to include (as applicable) test activity, exercises, and unit support actions affecting 614 AOC weapon system and mission systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or organizational management and a minimum of 4 years of related experience focused in systems analysis, mission integration, and test management.
Position requires a TS/SCI clearance
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Years of Experience
02-04years w/Bachelors Degree