Mission Support Team Specialist
Apply Now Businesses UTC Aerospace Systems Job ID 61042BR Date posted 02/14/2018 City Westford State Massachusetts CountryUS
Do you have what it takes to push the boundaries of game-changing technologies, deliver results while working with a diverse team of talented individuals, and challenge yourself knowing that what we do matters to the Warfighter? Are you Mission Ready? This job is for you!
We at ISR & Space Systems are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical sensors, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion for supporting the Warfighters and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance.
Serves as subject matter expert to the customer for all support requirements in a fast paced distributed ISR environment. Responsible for image quality analysis, data flows, troubleshooting and implementation of corrective actions. Monitors the health and status of equipment and serves as the first responder to all issues related to the UTC product. Executes and maintains various system administration functions.
Experience / Qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have experience in system administration, monitoring and troubleshooting system data flows within a complex distributed environment.
- Must be an excellent problem solver and capable of providing viable courses of action to the customer based on timely assessment and analysis.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Integrity, reliability, and dedication in a team environment are a must.
- Candidate must be willing to relocate worldwide as part of our field service team.
- Due to the nature of the role, the candidate must be a US Citizen with an active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Experience creating/maintaining user accounts, monitoring system utilization, installing applications and operating system upgrades, and installing/troubleshooting software is desired.
- Scriptingexperience in UNIX/Linux environments is desired.
Education / Certifications
- 8+ years of applicable work experience
- AS w/ 5+ years of applicable work experience
- BS w/ 3-5 years of applicable work experience