- Use modeling and simulation analysis tools to translate complex military concepts into scenario descriptions at the campaign, mission, or engagement level.
- Develop experimental designs and define specific measures of effectiveness and measures of performance to provide qualitative bases for the evaluation of decision options.
- Performs analyses and syntheses of wargame and scenario results, structuring and authorship of small and large analytic reports, and coordination of postgame products, including presentations to individuals and groups at various levels.
- Guide engineering in the development of concept of operations, requirements, and effectiveness-analysis methods and tools.
- Conduct reviews of systems engineering products related to implementation of a comprehensive modeling and simulation system.
- Lead small team(s) in the development, conduct, and associated analysis of simulations.
Due to the nature of our work, requires an active TS/SCI security clearance. Some domestic travel required (est. 10 – 20%).
- At least 15 year's relevant work experience in mission simulation design and analysis.
- Master's degree in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, or equivalent.
- Experience and/or broad familiarity with the air war, anti-access denial environments, present- and future-generation integrated air defense systems, search radars, tracking radars, air-to-air weapons, air-to-surface weapons, surface-to-air weapons, and surface-to-surface weapons, electronic warfare systems, countermeasures, and counter-countermeasures.
- Knowledge of commercial/open source operational analysis tools including optimization and graphical visualization techniques.
- At least 20 year's relevant work experience.
- PhD in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, or equivalent.
Security Clearance :
TS/SCI required . Applicant selected will be subject to a government security clearance investigation and must meet the requirements for access to classified information. Eligibility requirements include U.S. citizenship.