Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is current seeking a Mission Operations Lead to support an operational and analytical program for an Intelligence Community customer. You will serve as lead for a geographic or technical mission area as well as play a crucial role in the program management team. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support the PM and the DPM in managing a specific mission area, including ensuring swift and effective staffing of open positions.
- Represent the program to and support engagement and outreach activities with the end customer
- Ensure that team members are fulfilling requirements
- Support the PM/DPM in the quality, content, and prompt delivery of all tasks and contractual deliverables associated with the program.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires 20years of experience in supporting Intelligence Community operations, to include HUMINT operations
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree. 4 years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree.
- Demonstrated management experience
- Geographic area expertise or technical mission area knowledge
- Ability to plan and organize tasks independently
- Exercise sound operational judgment
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges
- Customer certification as a Staff Operations Officer is desired.
- Prior overseas experience, including operating in high threat areas, is desired.
Requisition ID 2017-38166