The Mission Critical Business Development Leader will be a recognized thought leader having a deep understanding of the Mission Critical trends, researching serial builders and potential customers and executing business development action plans for the Mission Critical sector.
This position will develop and execute strategic business plans, maintain and grow the Mission Critical sector relations, public relations and client development activities.
In addition, this position will work in alignment with local Business Developers and Operations staff to accomplish market sector goals and company Key Strategic Initiatives. All activities will be performed in support of the strategy, vision and values of JE Dunn.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and implements strategic plans to successfully achieve business development goals within the Mission Critical sector
- Has previously obtained and maintains a deep understanding of topics and issues most salient to the Mission Critical market.
- Ability to challenge conventional thinking, solve problems and develop creative solutions to assist clients in fulfilling their mission.
- Integrator and collaborator
- Demonstrates willingness and ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to obtain information or solve problems in support of the team’s goals.
- Ability to manage budgets, maximize profitability and generate future work through building relationships.
- Understands business acumen and financial aspects of the contracting process in the construction industry.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, construction science, marketing, management or related field (Preferred).
- In lieu of the above requirements, equivalent relevant experience will be considered.
- 8+ years business development and salesexperience in the building industry or related experience (Preferred).
- 2+ years management experience (Preferred)
Req Id 21101