The CCB Mission Control Analyst within Production Management is responsible for technical support of production applications and infrastructure.
Mission Control Analyst handles all support requests, incidents, issues, tickets and business continuity activities, to ensure flawless and quality delivery of services to end users. This is a critical role requiring a highly dedicated individual who can take ownership and provide procedural and technical support to various teams and work in partnership with internal/external stakeholders.
In addition to driving resolution of day-to-day issues, major incidents, and outages to resolution, the Mission Control Analyst will work hand-in-hand with application development, infrastructure and implementation teams.
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, have strong verbal and written communication skills, able to multi task and can work independently and is a team performer. You should also have a proactive approach to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outage.
The Mission Control analysts will be pivotal as we transform to Agile/DevOps model , some of the areas of work will include automation, monitoring (alerting/logging), deployment and continuous integration working closely with our AD/Infrastructure partners.
- Manage/recover all P1 related incidents impacting Enterprise Systems
- Monitor production activities/processes to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communication of problems to internal and external clients, technical resources, and executives.
- Ensures information controls, back-up and recovery strategies are in place across all environments.
- Implement continuous process improvement, including but not limited to policy, procedures, and production monitoring.
- Help in identifying, coordinating, and implementing initiatives/projects and activities that create efficiencies and optimize technical processing
- Develop and maintain relationships with technical staff, end users and clients.
- Carefully evaluate alternative risks and solutions before taking action to provide timely resolution.
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and high performance.
- Manage day to day issues including daily health checks of applications and processes, working closely with end users, development staff and Infrastructure teams, to prioritize and resolve and/or mitigate outages.
Selected candidate(s) will work one of the following shifts:
- 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday + Alternating Wednesdays OR
- 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Friday, Saturday + Alternating Wednesdays
Selected Individual will have demonstrated experience:
- Performing in an operations function within a large-scale organization
- Support in environment with heavy transactional volume
- In Devops and Agile
- Driving change
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Production Support/Engineering with a technical background in one or more of the following:
- Distributed Applications (Oracle, SQL, SQL Server, UNIX, Linux, Java, Java servlets and JSP, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, web services etc.)
- Apache/Tomcat/WebSphere and WebLogic
- UNIX shell, Perl, Python, Ruby or similar scripting languages.
- 5+ years’ experience utilizing scheduler software such Control-M or Autosys
- Strong analytical & trouble shooting skills required.
- Experience in Disaster Recovery planning and test execution.
- Knowledge of Splunk, WILY, Geneos, Dynatrace is a plus.
- Knowledge working in Scrum/Kanban is a plus.
- Experience supporting mission-critical platforms/applications desirably in financial services industry
- Must be willing to work shift based follow the sun model.
Req #: 180035949