Axios, a wholly owned subsidiary of LGS Innovations, is seeking a Mission Access Engineer for our Augusta, GA location.
In this position you will work under limited supervision evaluate data collection systems for optimal performance. Create, design and adjust alternative tasking and resources as needed to ensure optimization.
Axios, a wholly owned subsidiary of LGS Innovations, is dedicated to protecting America from harm by supporting the missions of the Department of Defense and its Intelligence Community partners. With a highly educated and experienced team, Axios designs, develops, delivers, and operates leading-edge processing solutions and products in the fields of communications, digital signal processing, software, networkengineering, system engineering, and system integration. Axios puts a strong emphasis on innovation, agility, honesty, trustworthiness, and teamwork, and offers mission-focused technological innovation to address critical needs in the areas of RF communications, mission operations, frameworks and open processing architectures, software defined radio, and tactical programs.
Headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, Axios provides mission-focused support across several U.S. and overseas locations. We provide our employees with competitive compensation packages and a full range of benefits, including vacation, medical, dental, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and paid parental leave.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and assist in the operational and technical management of tactical collection activities
- Coordinate tasking of collection resources with national and tactical customers and partners
- Provide advanced first instance troubleshooting of resource management assets with appropriate customers
- Execute independent judgement in selecting the proper troubleshooting tools and methods to utilize on a particular task
- Configure and troubleshoot resource management systems
- Coherently communicate mission management plans and procedures
- Provide advanced technical assistance to ensure the optimum allocation of resources
- Travel to other LGS Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
- Understand and adhere to all LGS Ethical and Compliance policies
- Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to LGS EH&S policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required
- If required, obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level to perform the job
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline and 4-6 years of related experience or a combination of education and related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft software applications, MS operating systems, and other software/web applications as required.
- Network +, Security + or related certifications a plus
- Experience using mapping tools, applications and conducting data pulls
- Advanced knowledge of available collection assets
- Hands-on tactical collections experience especially within an operations environment
- Ability to obtain/maintain active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly, active clearance a plus
- Advanced knowledge of mission management procedures within the intelligence community
- Minimum of 5 years of tactical experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.