This position supports, advises, and maintains, various computer operations throughout a facility, including technical support, telecommunication, computer operations, and network administration.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides technical support to ensure that personal computers (hardware and software) are performing properly. Coordinates with the corporate staff on problems that cannot be immediately resolved.
- Performs necessary research on specifications and orders hardware and software inventory required to be fully functional.
- May monitor the facility computer operation's budget.
- Maintains security administration of systems and assigns log-in and passwords for staff as necessary; ensures that users have access to appropriate menus, files, and programs that will allow them to perform their assigned duties.
- Assures the file allocation spaces to the database are at an appr