- The EA will pro-actively work with the sales team to identify opportunities for early discussions with clients about the value proposition of working with Fujitsu, with a goal to uncover non-competitive opportunities.
- The EA will lead the solution team and create the initial solution blueprint based on the clients' requirements and conduct a solution storyboard session which will expend on the solution tower by tower.
- The EA will be expected to lead the team for the technical solution through the governance processes and be responsible for the solution description in the response to the client.
- The EA will be responsible for leading the team through Due Diligence and represent the technical solution through negotiation to contract signing.
- The EA will be responsible for the development of the Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement components for the contract.
- The Enterprise Architect forms and actively manages a virtual solution team including:
- Solution Architects representing all towers
- Applications architects where required
- Human Resources
- Costing and pricing
- Delivery SMEs
- Partners & Subcontractors
- The EA will also be a part of the core deal team which will incorporate:
- Sales Executives
- Pursuit leaders
- Bid Managers
- Executive sponsors
- It is also likely that the EA will become the transition CTO on the account post signing to establish the technical governance model and identify and handover to the permanent CTO.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- At least 12 years of experience in similar IT Services Pre-Sales Enterprise Architect role.
- This position shall require extensive travel, approximately 50% of the time.
- The Enterprise Architect will typically have considerable experience across multiple IT domains and industries, but with a particular emphasis on end user services
- The successful candidate will have led many sales pursuits with a TCV (total contract value) in excess of $50m incorporating all IT towers and be capable of presenting the solution to all levels within prospective clients up to the C-Suite.
- The successful candidate will have had extensive experience in pre-sales having supported the sales force in creating interest with the client base for managed services outsourcing and been able to shape the prospective deal.
- The successful candidate will have experience of being a chief technology officer for a client and delivered a client growth strategy, technology roadmap and transformation program.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience in articulating complex and detailed solutions to senior executives in business terms and link the IT to the business needs and requirements.
- The successful candidate will have good presentation skills and be comfortable in both intimate discussion and also conference style delivery.
- The successful candidate should have knowledge of leading technologies and be conversant with current market thinking, although relevant business knowledge and practical delivery is preferred over a deep-dive technology understanding.
- The successful candidate will have written and produced white papers and other documents on technology solutions routed in business issues.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.