What you will accomplish
This Project Manager will have expertise in all aspects of state and federal permitting requirements, to include:
- Knowledge and expertise with NEPA, land use planning, siting and constraints studies, and program management that support mining projects.
- Desired experience in other specialty areas include permitting and planning support to energy and other infrastructure (transmission, transportation and water) projects.
- Essential skills include the ability to manage large and complex projects and milestones within schedule and budget expectations and primarily be responsible for QA/QC oversight of data to support report-writing, permitting and planning studies.
- The ideal applicant will be experienced in managing multiple components and multidisciplinary staff to complete project requirements.
Experience and qualifications for success
- A Bachelor's Degree in environmental science, natu