As a Senior Technologist and Project Manager, you will work with mining clients to support their planning and permitting activities while shaping CH2M strategies. Working with other members of our team, you'll develop, perform and lead environmental planning and permitting technical studies, impact assessments, and environmental documentation. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to provide technical expertise related to all phases of mine planning: life-of-mine, long-term, mid-range and annual; develop relationships with existing new clients for new project pursuits, and promote safety leadership and accountability. If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- BS Degree in Biology, Environmental Science, Geology or otherapplied sciences field
- Minimum 12years environmental consulting experience, including NEPA/permitting and ability to work with regulatory agencies
- 5 or more years of project managementexperience
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- MSDegree in Biology, Environmental Science or otherapplied sciences field
- 15 plus years environmental consulting experience.
- Recognized leader in mine planning and permitting.
- Excellent communication skill set, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to lead and win proposals.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business, and to build and oversee teams
- Experience in building strong relationships with clients.
Join CH2M and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across the Mountain West. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.