We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic Software Engineers to join our Siemens PLM MindSphere Team. You will have the unique opportunity to work on the world’s largest IoT platform – MindSphere using cloud technologies (AWS / Azure).
You will be part of a highly innovative fast-paced development team, delivering commercial solutions targeted towards Holistic Digitalization, with analytics to help improve Resource Efficiency, Productivity & Sustainability. The solutions will be based on MindSphere Platform, MindApps and other applications as needed.
Learn More about Mindsphere and catch the excitement click on the video below!
• Work with cross-functional teams and stake holders to develop products and solutions.
• Design, develop and test software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines with high quality.
• Adopt and leverage best practices for development, testing and deployment.
• Contribute towards development of Test framework and implement unit/automation/ integration tests.
• Contribute to the automated CI/CD development and implementation.
• Maintenance of features/ functionalities.
• Ensure solution addresses security requirements of product.
• Ensure integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• Continuous learning and growing.
• Work in the office as part of a co-located Agile team.
CANDIDATES TO RESIDE IN THE GREATER DALLAS, TEXAS AREA (No relocation allowance offered.)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Required education –
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM discipline supplemented with real world programming experience.
• Required technical experience - 1+ Software Development and Design Engineering Experience using:
Object-Oriented Design and Coding skills (Java and/or C++ on a UNIX or Linux / Windows
Software development back ground including data structures and Automated Test Driven Development (TDD).
• Required knowledge, skills, or expertise
Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
Self-Directed, High Energy and desire to innovate.
Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
Ability to learn / dive into the technology trends and to explore them in practice to implement PoC.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• AWS, Azure or Cloud Based Solutions (Basic Architecture Best Practices)
• Agile Processes
• Experience working with unit Testing Frameworks like JUnit, Selenium, or Mockito.
• Knowledge/Experience in IoT and Big Data & Analytics.
• Experience in Hadoop and Micro Services.
• AWS Certification
Requisition Number: 221207