Come join our startup culture and participate in designing, developing and delivering the next generation of Solutions on MindSphere…
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic Software Engineers to join our Siemens PLM MindSphere Team. You will have the unique opportunity to work on the world’s largest IoT platform – MindSphere using cloud technologies (AWS / Azure).
You will be part of a highly innovative fast-paced development team, delivering commercial solutions targeted towards Holistic Digitalization, with analytics to help improve Resource Efficiency, Productivity & Sustainability. The solutions will be based on MindSphere Platform, MindApps and other applications as needed.
Learn more about Mindsphere and catch our excitement watch the video below:
• Design and development of the features and modules for City Solutions, working closely with stake holders and development teams to ensure delivery of a high quality product.
• Design software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines
• Implement features and/or bug-fixes in accordance with coding guidelines
• Deliver solution in a fully automated continuous integration approach and on-time with high quality
• Identify and implement unit / integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, quality and security requirements of product.
• Perform code review and create/ support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
• Ensure integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• Perform regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensure timely reporting and escalations if any.
• Provide software estimates, own responsibility for technical deliverables.
• Support scrum master in effort planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
• Proactive contribution to the team as a whole to ensure a product is delivered successfully and with high quality
• Continuous learning and growing
• Mentoring and teaching other team members in your areas of expertise Key Relationships:
• Support and enable the field with Commercial and Partner Solutions, so that they can effectively sell and deploy
Self-Directed, High Energy and desire to innovate.
• Work closely with different global MindSphere team to be able to effectively design, build & deliver City Solutions
LOCAL CANDIDATES TO RESIDE IN THE GREATER DALLAS, TEXAS AREA ARE PREFERRED
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Required education –
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM discipline supplemented with real world programming experience.
• Required technical experience -
Overall Software Development and Design Engineering – 8 years
Strong Object-Oriented Design and Coding skills (Java on an UNIX or Linux/Windows Platform). – 4 years
Strong software development back ground including data structures, algorithms.
Strong analytical and debugging skills and problem solving capabilities.
Agile Processes – 2 years
AWS, Azure or Cloud Based Solutions (Basic Architecture Best Practices) – 8 years
Experience in developing and implementing Micro Services.
Experience with implementing TDD and excellent understanding of Automated Testing – 2 years
Experience working with Unit Testing Frameworks like JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Selenium or Mockito – 2 years
Expertise in developing RESTful Web Services – 2 years
Experience in providing Technical Leadership to teams.
• Required knowledge, skills, or expertise
Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
Ability to learn / dive into the technology trends and to explore them in practice to implement PoC.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience with CI/CD Tools and deployment.
• Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL Database Platforms – SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo DB, and/or Dynamo DB.
• Knowledge/Experience in IoT and Big Data & Analytics.
• Experience in Hadoop.
• AWS Certification
Requisition Number: 221905