Come join our startup culture and participate in designing, developing and delivering the next generation of Solutions on MindSphere…
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Solution Enablement & Accelerators Senior Developer – Technical Lead to join our Siemens PLM MindSphere Team. You will have the unique opportunity to work on the world’s largest IoT platform – MindSphere using cloud technologies (AWS / Azure).
You will be part of a highly innovative fast-paced development team, delivering commercial solutions targeted towards Holistic Digitalization, with analytics to help improve Resource Efficiency, Productivity & Sustainability. The solutions will be based on MindSphere Platform, MindApps and other applications as needed.
Learn more about Mindsphere and catch our excitement view the video below
- · Work with cross-functional teams and stake holders to develop products and solutions.
- · Design, develop and test software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines with high quality.
- · Design and leverage best practices for development, testing and deployment.
- · Design and develop Test framework and implement unit/automation/ integration tests.
- · Maintenance of features/ functionalities.
- · Drive automated CI/CD development and implementation.
- · Ensure solution addresses security requirements of product.
- · Perform solution architecting, code reviews and create / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- · Drive and participate regular technical reviews with stake holders; document them and ensure timely reporting and escalations if any.
- · Provide software estimates, own and team responsibility for technical deliverables.
- · Support scrum master in effort planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
- · Providing technical leadership to multiple teams.
- · Mentoring and lead knowledge sharing with other team members in your areas of expertise.
- · Ensure integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- · Continuous learning and growing.
- · Participate in hiring interviews.
- · Work in the office as part of a co-located Agile team.
· Work closely with different global MindSphere teams to be able to effectively design, build & deliver Solutions.
· Interact with Regional / Country-based peers and stakeholders from other organizations such as sales, services and other divisions.
· Support and enable the field with Commercial and Partner Solutions, so that they can effectively sell and deploy.
LOCAL CANDIDATES TO RESIDE IN THE GREATER DALLAS, TEXAS AREA ARE PREFERRED
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Required education –
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM discipline supplemented with real world programming experience.
• Required technical experience -
• Overall Software Development and Design Engineering – 10 years
• Strong Object-Oriented Design and Coding skills (Java on an UNIX or Linux/Windows Platform). – 5 years
• Strong software development and architectural back ground using data structures, algorithms, design patterns and data modeling. - 5 years
• Experience with implementing TDD and excellent understanding of Automated Testing - 3 years
• Strong analytical and debugging skills and problem solving capabilities.
• Proficiency in distributed architecture using web servers, caching, application servers and experience with RESTful web services. - 5 years
• Experience in integrating multiple systems using integration frameworks such as SOA, Federations and ESBs - 5 years
• Experience working with Unit Testing Frameworks like JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Selenium or Mockito – 3 years
• Experience with CI/CD Tools and deployment. - 4 years
• Experience designing and deploying applications to be: dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable.- 3 years
• Experience in developing and implementing Micro Services. - 3 years
• Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL Database Platforms – SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo DB, and/or Dynamo DB. - 3 years
• Proficiency in developing and deploying cloud based solution using AWS or Azure or Cloud Foundry. – 3 years
• Understanding of core AWS/Azure services, uses, and basic architecture best practices. – 3 years
• Experience in providing Technical Leadership to teams. - 4 years
• Required knowledge, skills, or expertise
• Ability to learn / dive into the technology trends and to explore them in practice to implement PoC.
• Self-Directed, High Energy and desire to innovate.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Proven ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, product lines, roles and geographical and time zone boundaries.
• Excellent oral/written communication & listening skills will be necessary to present information, analysis & recommendations to all levels of employees, including management, and customers.
• High degree of organization to manage & maintain project plans, provide accurate updates as part of the review cycle.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Knowledge/Experience in IoT and Big Data & Analytics.
• Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications on Cloud Platforms (AWS/ Azure / Cloud Foundry).
• Selecting appropriate Cloud Services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
• Migrating complex, multi-tier applications to Cloud Platforms.
• Experience in Hadoop.
• AWS Certification
Requisition Number: 222451