SAIC has several opportunities for Training Technical Analysts to support the OPFD program with our Army customer. This position is contingentupon contract award and will be located in Fort Rucker, AL.
The Technical Training Analyst will:
- Act as Technical Analysts for OPFD in support of the contract.
- Work as Senior Program Analysts for all Aviation Officer, Warrant Officer and Enlisted issues.
- Analyze, review, and make recommendations to the Director, OPFD on all Active Army (AA), Army National Guard (ARNG), and U. S. Army Reserve (USAR) Rotary and Fixed Wing, both manned and unmanned Aviation Branch issues related to the Organization and Personnel DOTMLPF domains.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the development and analysis of these two primary domains IAW applicable regulations; AR 600-3, DA Pam 600-3, AR 611-1 and AR 71-32.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS degree from an accredited institution or four (4) years experience in lieu of degree.
- In addition to educational requirement, a minimum of 9 years related experience.
- Rated Army Aviator or Maintenance Specialist.
- Recent Theater Experience (within last 5 yrs)
- Experience working in personnel proponent/force design
- Analytical skill as defined in MDMP
- Working knowledge/experience with TOPMIS, EDAS, FMS Web, ATRRS
- Working knowledge/experience in the 8 primary areas of Force Development.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability