CSRA is seeking a site lead to manage networking and cloud/system engineering components of our milCloud2.0 solution.
The successful Network Engineer will oversees deployment, operations, and sustainment for the duration of the contract and interface with DISA technical SME. Candidate will be responsible for requesting, deploying, and maintaining the various circuits required for our ARC-P solution along with configuring, operating, and maintaining the milCloud 2.0 platform and the various network and firewall components of our milCloud 2.0 platform. Additionally, command line and Linux experience are desired.
CSRA has established strategic partnerships with leading cloud service providers to include AWS and Microsoft, and we have invested in our own, DoD- tailored ARC-P private cloud offering. Leveraging our proven ARC-P architecture with a current FedRAMP High JAB P-ATO, existing system security and architecture plans, and DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) control documentation, we guarantee our ability to meet the milCloud 2.0 Phase 1 (m2P1) Authority to Operate (ATO) requirements within 9-months by implementing this approved architecture/solution.
Our ARC-P solution utilizes non-proprietary commercial products with open Application Program Interfaces (APIs). This approach ensures that (1) we can easily directly migrate or support migration efforts for the broad array of complex military applications that would benefit from m2P1 hosting, and (2) m2P1 can evolve with the pace of technology and is not locked into a specific OEM
- Evaluates communication hardware and software, troubleshoots
LAN/MAN/WAN and othernetwork related problems
- Provides technical expertise for performance and configuration of networks.
- Performs general LAN/MAN/WAN administration, provides technical leadership
in the integration and test of complex large-scale computer integrated networks. --Schedules conversions and cutovers.
- Supervises maintenance of systems.
- Coordinates with all responsible users and sites.
- Analyzes network characteristic (e.g., traffic, connect time, transmission speeds, packet sizes and throughput) and recommends procurement, removals and modifications tonetwork components.
- Designs and optimizes network topologies and site configurations.
- Plans installations, transitions and cut-overs of network components and capabilities.
-Coordinates requirements with users and suppliers.
- Performs the installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of
- Linux systems according to existing standards in a virtualized environment.
- Data Centers Experience- Defense, DISA- High Availability Systems-
- Cloud Management Tools
- Security: IA Operations, Computer Network Defense / Defensive Cyber Operations, End Point Security
- Network, Systems and Applications Performance and Operations Monitoring Tools
- Virtual Desktop / Networks / Operating Environments- Linux/Command Line
- 8570 IAT Level 1 (Desired) must obtain within 6 months per DoD 8570.01-M.
-BA/BS in a technical discipline (e.g. Information Technology, Science,
- Engineering) with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Active Secret Clearance
#cjobs & #dicepost