The Seattle office of Garvey Schubert Barer is seeking a midlevel associate to join its Litigation group. The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of law firm experience;
- Excellent academic credentials;
- Ability to work in a team as well as the ability to handle significant individual responsibilities;
- Ability to work directly with and be the contact person for clients;
- Experience making court appearances on a regular basis;
- Experience with a broad range of industries; and
- Admission to practice law in Washington.
We provide commercial litigation services in most key legal areas. In addition, we serve — and are knowledgeable about — a wide range of industries. This particular role will serve as support for an owner who acts as litigation counsel in commercial business disputes and as general counsel to small and mid-sized privately-owned businesses as well as an owner who focuses his practice on resolving disputes through litigation, arbitration and other forms of dispute resolution for businesses.