The Middleware Developer will develop, test, debug and document technical software solutions using Microsoft .Net, XML, XLINQ and SQL / NoSQL databases. The position will report to the Middleware Lead and will be located in Catalyst’s downtown Denver office with the potential for a flex schedule/remote work situation in the future.
- Minimum 3 years experience in creating .net console apps and web based apps included but not limited to .NET, SQL, No-SQL, XML, LINQ and some shell scripting.
- Proficient in building Web Services and Knowledge of REST API’s.
- Proficient in latest .Net frameworks, including Core 2.0.
- Proficient in SQL Server and NoSQL databases such as Elastic Search, and MariaDB
- Proficient in researching new tools and technologies needed to enhance and support the product.
- eDiscovery domain experience is a plus.
- Believe strongly in testing and support additional documentation to supplement your testing.
- You have mastered revision control using Subversion.
- Able to communicate verbally, in writing, and by example.
- Ability to juggle multiple timelines and priorities in your own tasks and, when appropriate, have asked for assistance from your manager.
- Should feel very comfortable with email, IM, and other web based corporate tools - wiki, documents, etc.
- Must be able to work in a variety of situations including collaboration across time zones and shifts.
- You will develop, test, debug and document technical software solutions using Microsoft .Net, XML, XLINQ and SQL / NoSQL databases.
- You will lead and participate in code reviews.
- You will be interacting with others to deliver projects on time.
- You will have a remote team that may require you to coordinate in different time zones.
- You will be required to support the software you write, and may call for on-call duties.
- You will need to communicate effectively with business managers, product managers, system engineers, junior developers and senior developers.
- You will interact with many stakeholders reporting on status, milestones, and roadblocks.
- You will be working on code for our production platform and must be able to react quickly if errors are uncovered. ? Additional items left to the discretion of manager.
An undergraduatedegree is required, with preference for BA or BS in Computer Science or Engineering.
The position is for full-time employment in our Denver Office. Visa sponsorship is not available. Must be able to pass a criminal background check.