Job Title: Middleware Admin - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Miramar, FL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The Middleware Administrator is responsible for deploying and configuring middleware applications running on websphere, mesosphere, tibco and cloud base applications
- In this role, you will be responsible for the planning, development, implementation, maintenance and support of the WebSphere AppServer environment executing global applications for one of the world?s largest cruise companies
- Deploy, administer, support and maintain middleware applications to enable communication between applications on diverse platforms with varying interfaces.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance and configuration websphere, mesosphere, tibco and cloud base applications
- Experience with Unix Technologies and Tools is a plus: Solaris, SUSE Linux, Bash, Ksh, Perl, Python
- Work individually or in a team on various system projects related to UNIX, Linux, Windows and Application support.
- Plan, prepare and apply maintenance fixes and upgrades to middleware environments
- Assist application support team with high level problem program debugging through heap and thread dump analysis.
- Experience with MQ,DataPower ,F5 & WPS is a plus
- Experience with command line use on AIX, Unix/Linux servers
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: (E)JES, $AVRS, JCL, DB2, UNIX Shell Scripting, TCP/IP, Active Directory, Java Virtual Machine
- Basic knowledge of Networking technology and Enterprise Architecture.