Texas Capital Bank is transforming its Middle Market Banking segment to provide a premier and differentiated client experience, focusing on providing a broad range of banking solutions to establish deep and lasting relationships with high-value, middle market businesses in our target markets. We look to provide a differentiated client experience with scalable banking solutions that help our clients grow, become more efficient, and make their financial lives easier. We are looking to significantly increase our focus amongst these Commercial & Industrial clientele, and further solidify our standing as one of the top-tier mid-sized banks in the country.
As a Relationship Manager, you will leverage your in-depth industry knowledge, banking experience, and contacts to strategically target and develop deep, long-standing client relationships with top businesses that meet our client selection objectives.
- Ensure appropriate client coverage through disciplined calling efforts, understanding the client’s strategic and financial objectives, and working with TCB product partners to identify appropriate opportunities to deepen the bank’s relationship with the client
- Develop a strategic client acquisition pipeline based upon parameters assigned by your line of business to deepen and expand your portfolio and the Bank’s presence in the market.
- Embrace the TCB Sales Excellence process to ensure appropriate client and prospect coverage and align with TCB product partners on delivering banking solutions to deepen existing relationships and accelerate new client acquisition
- Focus on targets and deadlines; Possess a natural disposition to be focused on achieving production goals and calling metrics.
- Ability to implement a proactive approach toward managing expenses to ensure a healthy P&L statement.
- Keep abreast of the latest financial and banking product knowledge, financial markets, and relevant regulations.
- Stay current on business trends, including businesses which are thriving in your area of expertise.
- Surface issues and provide feedback to appropriate corporate functional leaders for visibility and resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field/experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial banking experience required, including prior experience in credit analysis and/or portfolio management with a focus on middle market and corporate clients.
- Formal Credit Training (Commercial Credit Certification, or from another bank) or commensurate underwriting experience required.
- Ability to perform in an exciting and transformative environment.
- Must have excellent intrapersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written, with ability to communicate with all levels of employees, management, internal committees, and clients.
- Must be proficient with organizational skills, ability to identify and solve problems/issues, and be able to management multiple workstreams.
- Proficient in Salesforce and MS Office products (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).