$100K — $150K *
· Develop and maintain a portfolio of high quality relationships (companies with revenues of $25MM to $250MM).
· Must have demonstrated experience in handling complex commercial loans of all types, including Asset based loans (ABL), local participations (purchased and sold), insured receivables financing, EX-IM and other foreign risk mitigation, complex commercial loans of $1MM of more, owner occupied real estate loans and income producing financing.
· Actively participate in outside calling program designed to promote the image of the bank as an active commercial lender and to develop new business relationships.· Refer business to other business units.
· Follow-up and resolve outstanding exceptions.
· Exercise prudent judgment in authorizing overdrafts and uncollected funds.
· Make presentations to senior management and loan committee.
· Maintain active contact with client base, meeting at least quarterly at their place of business.· Maintain a current credit file, working in conjunction with credit services. In particular, ensure that contact memoranda are up to date and document the client’s current status.
· Actively participate in community functions.
· Support the bank’s CRA lending efforts.
· Assist junior officers in department with the analysis and evaluation of credit relationships.
· Sells all bank products and services.
· Prepares packages for loan committee presentations.
· Communicate to customers and prospects the approval or denial of credit requests.
· Prepare commitment letters.
· Review depository activity of clients to insure compliance with BSA.
· Prepare suspicious activity reports when appropriate.
Minimum Education and/or Certifications Requirements:
Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
Completion of a formal credit training program (preferred)
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
7 years as a commercial lending officer, managing complex and diversified lending relationships with companies that have revenues between $25MM to $250MM.
Experience in asset based lending and in trade related lending is required. Successful demonstrated track record of business development in the local market.
Technical and/or Other Essential Knowledge:
Valid through: 11/17/2020
$100K — $150K
4 days ago