We consider ourselves a gaming company even though we don’t make games because we work hand-in-hand with world-famous developers, because we love these games and are members of the communities that make them thrive. This is not for the faint of heart. Working in a startup is hard, unpredictable, and demanding. Only the most passionate people thrive. Your love for League of Legends and other video games, your expertise and craft, attention to detail, and your dedication to a great user experience will take you far with us. The team is distributed all over the world, but for this position we prefer that you to are close to the heart of our operations in Marina Del Rey (not mandatory, Legendary developers please still apply!).
As Middle Frontend Engineer, we want you to create the engine that powers what our players see. Players need to feel like the tool works seamlessly and gives them the power to do what they need to do to step up their game. They need to love using it so much that they reach a point they won't be able to live without it! We are focused on League of Legends right now, but if you love all sorts of games and find yourself thinking about tools you could create for them, then you are definitely in the right place with us.
Your Technical Skill Set
- 3+ years experience as a frontend developer
- Good knowledge of React+Redux, Typescript
- Experience working with Nodejs
- Experience with build tools like Webpack
- Good knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of different level testing (Unit, Integration, E2E)
- Ability to navigate large existing code, and improve it as it changes
Your Personal Skill Set
- Plays games with a desire to improve.
- We’d love it if you are someone who plays the games we create our tools around currently, but are open to legendary developers who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them.
- No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
- Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Hopefully, you’ll tell us what we need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits at Mobalytics.
- We want to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
- Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- We strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
- Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
- You have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for our sake, but for yours. We will be proud too!
- Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving our shared goals.