Polaris Alpha develops innovative solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, utilize, and defend digital information. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
We are looking for individuals who can develop andapply advanced theories and research techniques to develop complex and advanced software applications. The individuals will plan, conduct, technically direct, and evaluate projects or major phases of significant projects, coordinating the efforts of engineers and technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects. May provide work leadership for lower level employees.
• Candidates must possess TS/SCI with Poly Clearance
• Direct experience leading small teams of software developers
• Experience Interacting with project customers and stakeholders to report project status, and manage subsystem requirements
• Linux/Unix experience
• C++ or JAVA development experience
• XML/XSD experience
• Scripting language experience such as Python or Perl
• Java Graphical User Interface (GUI) development experience
• Direct experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)/middleware technologies
• Experience using IDEs such as JBuilder and/or Eclipse
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 8+ years of applicable software design and development experience; or
• 12+ years of applicable software design and development experience
• Direct experience in the design and development of systems and components within the IC
• Adobe Flex or TIBCO experience.