The technology team at Loot Crate is seeking talented, passionate, and highly motivated mid/senior back-end web software engineers to join our development team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining critical business applications and services that help drive the company towards success. You will work closely with other engineers, product managers, QA, Dev Ops, and executive stakeholders to achieve your goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive/contribute to engineering projects from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges, and maturing the platform
- Design and build the next generation developer tooling and infrastructure for Loot Crate
- Drive adoption of best practices in developer workflow to ensure code quality and health
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience developing enterprise software applications.
- Experience with one or more technologies such as:
- Source Control: Git, SVN, Mercurial, Bazaar, or TFS
- Containerization: Docker, Vagrant
- DevOps: Jenkins, Kubernetes, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Bamboo
- Event Bus: Pub/Sub, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Infrastructure: GCP, AWS, Heroku, Azure
- Monitoring: Stackdriver, New Relic, Nagios, Ganglia
- Environment: Debian-based Linux
- Team Collaboration: JIRA, Confluence, Datadog, PagerDuty, Google Apps, Slack
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience implementing and optimizing algorithms.
- Experience writing highly efficient production code.
- Open-source / hobby / personal projects on GitHub or BitBucket.
- A portfolio or collection of one or more commercially available desktop, web, or mobile applications that you have been involved in.
- 7+ years of professional experience developing enterprise software applications (for senior consideration).