- Use your passion to build cutting edge solutions to solve problems with the right technologies.
- Employ the values and principles of Agile development on small teams.
- Support quality development practices and pursue new and better ways to build software.
- Understand and follow emerging design to appropriately meet the business needs of our clients.
- Actively participate in improving the code base by performing code reviews.
- Reach outside the mainstream to adopt the best of all communities: open source, Agile, programming, etc.
- Continuously improve and don't be content with the status quo. Code can always be better expressed, more elegant and simple, and higher in quality.
We are currently looking for driven, motivated, full stack developers with Agileexperience and fantastic technical skills to join our team. We are looking for experienced developers that already know Ruby.
- 2 - 5+ years of experience in developing scalable and high-performing web applications.
- Direct experience with Ruby on Rails or similar web frameworks for rapidly developing web applications.
- Experience with REST and/or SOAP based APIs consumption and creation in Rails.
- Strong database skills with MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Deep commitment to test driven development using tools like Cucumber, RSpec, Capybara, Watir, or MiniTest.
- Design skills with experience in object-oriented methodologies, design patterns, database design, and data modeling.
- 4 year college degree in computer science or engineering is preferred.