- Generate and develop new business to meet specified production goals.
- Maintain and nurture existing client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and work agreements.
- Manage and submit accurate weekly forecasts
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, tracking work as specified by manager.
- Participate in important business/trade events that impact business unit.
- Understand the IT security and Data Protection marketplace
- Possess thorough knowledge of competition
- Possess excellent organizational, problem resolution, consultative sales, verbal and written communication skills.
- Promote company endorsed programs and services within assigned territory.
- Meet and/or exceed predetermined Sales objectives and pipeline development objectives.
- Manage all aspect of client relations. Be responsible for the complete sales cycle.
- Responsible for reporting sales activity to Management in accordance with set requirements and tools.
- Make recommendations where appropriate for: Sales (budgeting, forecasting and actuals) customer satisfaction, management objectives.
The ideal candidate will have spent 4+ years selling IT Security Solutions with either a well-established or an early-stage software security vendor, bringing a strong, experience-based understanding of strategic account development. Specific qualities sought after include:
- BA/BS in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- A natural hunter with a proven successful Mid-Market Sales experience exceeding targeted objectives.
- Entrepreneurial/Roll up your sleeves mentality
- IT Security Background/Knowledge necessary
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Minimum 50% travel required
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
- Proven success in selling into Mid-Market (5000 employees and under).
- Able to effectively prepare, justify and communicate sales forecasting metrics.
Requisition ID : 1367