Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
Backed by A-list investors at the intersection of tech and real-estate, NYC-based Rhino is freeing up tens of billions of dollars for renters all over the United States. We have created a platform that allows renters to sidestep the exorbitant up-front cost of renting an apartment by getting rid of security deposits, with a solution that is beneficial for both renters and landlords.
Solving a $190 Billion dollar problem that affects virtually everyone in the country, we have a huge opportunity ahead of us, and with new funding secured we’re growing the team company-wide.
As our Mid-Market Sales Manager, at Rhino, you’ll join a formidable, passionate team and help us build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting.
In this role you will:
- Coach, mentor, and motivate a high producing sales team, and in doing so generating revenue opportunities for the sales organization.
- Assist sales team with client meetings, presentations and negotiations.
- Manage the continued growth of Rhino partnerships organization, inspire and provide leadership to a fast-growing team.
- Drive sales strategy and process across the growing team.
- Lead all recruitment and hiring across mid-market sales team.
- Manage the CRM process and rep adherence.
- Coach your team through building influential relationships with mid-market accounts and negotiations.
- Implement targets and KPIs for both operational effectiveness and overall growth.
- Ability to forecast accurately, ensure a high tempo of activity across the team and create a large pipeline.
- Work collaboratively with product marketing, partner success, growth, and product teams to expand Rhino and achieve partnerships goals
- Represent the sales team to company leadership
We’re ideally seeking:
- 3+ years of top-performing B2B mid-market and/or enterprise sales experience and at least 2+ years experience directly managing a motivated and mission driven sales team
- A proven track record of building high-performing teams that consistently deliver and exceed production goals
- Proven track record of successfully selling into Mid-Market size deals, SaaS product
- Experience planning and executing account strategies, crafting and presenting sales plans, setting goals, measuring performance and being accountable for results to executive management
- Must have the ability to set an impeccable example for the team, showing high integrity, self-management, and a positive outlook towards achieving company goals at all times
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member